Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ninjago-Kai ...handmade plush doll


Ninjago doll is made ​​at the request of our customers, her son is really liked Ninjago figures .... of course, if he does not like ... why must special order ... LOL.
Ninjago plush doll is not yet available in Indonesia, so she asked me to make a doll with an example photo of the original Ninjago Lego is made ​​of plastic.
It's a challenge for me to make dolls similar as possible with the given example. So ... as this is the outcome. Ninjago Kai plush doll by TsabitaBoneka.



Dolls and sword is made of fabric nylex (special to make dolls) and filled with hypoallergenic synthetic fibers, approximately 22 inches high when the hair stood up ... hehe, sword and face cover are removable  ... so you do not have to worry so overcrowded Kai sigh ... kidding ..lol.

 doll face embroidered manually by my working partners, so the dolls can be washed safely.

 This is a picture of the original Lego Ninjago example given to us


 because were asked to make this doll, so I often watch Ninjago series  : D

Qeis my son with Ninjago-Kai

18 comments:

Unknown said...

keren ya ninja nya

Unknown said...

I will like one but smaller and the white one instead!!! I like this one really much but my son is not old enoug for one as big!! How much it will be!!!?? Olease contact me am REALLY INTERESTED!! :)) Latiifah1920@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm also very interested in getting one for my son.please respond to me, thanks

Tsabita Boneka said...

Hi all ... TsabitaBoneka temporarily close to making special orders and customized design, because we have to work orders that have been long queues. Throughout the month of July-August we only serve a purchase for doll / puppet who ready stock only , Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tsabita-Boneka-Puppet/107608449282264

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm interested in getting the blue ninjago Jay. Please let me know if i can get one.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Tsabita? I tried to send you an email but I never got a reply. The message I sent was from Taemin.And.Minzy, and I was asking you if you could make a couple plushies for me, (or give me an estimate on how much they would be). There are more details in the email. If you need I can re-send it to you.
Thanks for your time.
~Tae

Unknown said...

Hello, do you still sell these? I would LOVE to buy the set for my Son (but smaller than the one pictured) How much are they please? Contact me to angelmurray@hotmail.com

Thank you

Unknown said...

Interested in the complete set. please contact me with pricing
Dominican_dolphin@yahoo.com

Buddee645 said...

I would love a red one, a bit smaller. How much please and do you ship to Australia? Thanks!!! Linda

Unknown said...

Hey could you make me the red one but smaller and could you send me an email on how much and how to order it that would be awesome thnx!

Unknown said...

How much do you sell these lego stuffed animals for?

Aathompson87@gmail.com

Unknown said...

How much do you sell these lego stuffed animals for?

Aathompson87@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How much do you sell these for?

Aathompson87@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi i would lek to buy one of the ninjago soft toys also the price please contact me with this email

Amysindyan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi i would lek to buy one of the ninjago soft toys also the price please contact me with this email

Amysindyan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi i would like to buy one of the ninjago soft toys also the price please contact me with this email

Amysindyan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

do u still make these email me at staub1224@gmail.com if you do i am interested

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...